Multirow image size

AI-generated summary

Goal: Reduce the size of images in a multi-row section and make the entire section smaller.

What was tried: Custom CSS was added in theme.liquid targeting .image-with-text__media img with max-width and max-height set to 300px and centering rules. Outcome: Only the first image became slightly smaller, and the aspect ratio appeared incorrect (height wider than width).

Support request: A helper asked for the store URL to inspect the issue. The store URL was provided.

Current blocker: The store is password-protected, preventing the helper from accessing and diagnosing the problem.

Status: Unresolved. Next steps likely include providing access (password or preview) or further details (theme/section specifics) so the helper can test CSS that consistently scales all images while preserving aspect ratio.

Key open question: How to apply consistent, proportional resizing to all images in the multi-row section across the store.

Hey, I want to edit size of images in multi row section, basically I want to make a whole section smaller, I tried to edit theme. liquid with

.image-with-text__media img{max-width: 300px; max-height: 300px; margin: auto; right: 0; bottom: 0;}

but only first picture get a little bit smaller, but its still wrong resized, height is wider than width.

Could you share your store URL so I can check?

https://3763d7-77.myshopify.com/

Your store has password-protected!