Sample button not showing changes

Our “Get a sample” button does not reflect changes we make to it’s color and hover state. Could this be an issue with coding or is it an issue with the get a sample app? The “Add To Cart” button works normally and reflects any color changes we make.

Our website is:

Thank you in advance!

Hey @GSF20171

Follow these Steps:

  1. Go to Online Store

  2. Edit Code

  3. Find password.liquid file

  4. Add the following code in the bottom of the file above tag


RESULT:

If I managed to help you then, don’t forget to Like it and Mark it as Solution!

Best Regards,
Moeed

Hello! Thanks so much for your response, I added the code in the requested position but the get a sample button is still not reflecting any change for some reason. Any ideas? I attached a pic of the code below.

Thanks again!