Store Customize

AI-generated summary

A new Shopify store owner asked for help customizing their online store and shared the store link for context. The request is broad and does not yet specify the exact problem area.

Key points:

  • The help needed could involve design, customization, settings, or other store setup issues.
  • One reply asked for more specifics and suggested checking tutorials first.
  • Another reply welcomed the user and offered support, but also requested clarification on what type of customization is needed.

Current status:

  • No concrete solution or design change has been provided yet.
  • The discussion remains open and depends on the store owner explaining the specific issue they want to fix.
  • The shared store link is central because it is the only practical reference for the current store setup.

Hi everyone! I’m a new Shopify store owner and I’m having trouble customizing my store. I need help. Can anyone help me?

What specifics do you need help with? Have you watched any tutorials?

Custom Cartoon Portraits | Turn Your Photo Into Art – Face2Fun Store

Hi @Face2funstore

Hi! Welcome to Shopify :slightly_smiling_face:
Sure, I’d be happy to help. Please let me know what kind of help you need with your store—design, customization, settings, or anything else.