Bug - Black background

Hello, I have a problem on my main page: I would like to use PNG images without a background in my collection, however when I try to use one this is what happens: a black background appears and I don’t know how to resolve the problem
Thank you very much for reading!

here is a link to see what’s happening : https://postimg.cc/SJZnrGWV

Hello @Nuphar ,

Please share the store URL.

Regards
Guleria

Hello, my bad sure here it is : https://concours-medecine.be/ in the collection list you can see it

The image you are using is not transparent and it’s in jpg format.

https://concours-medecine.be/cdn/shop/collections/8c38d9a9-34b3-42bd-9b82-ac028e78995a_1.jpg

Hello, you are very right, thing is i’m uploading PNJ with no background and when i save the settings of the collections, it turns the image into JPG withblack background… idk how to fix it

Thank you

here are the screens :

https://freeimage.host/i/3HCgHvI
https://freeimage.host/i/3HCUy2p

Strange btw for this I have to check the code. You can find the contact details in the signature below.

Or try to reach theme support.