Header gets scattered

Hi please visit my website dont know what happens to the header when a user opens the website the header gets scattered here is the link to the website komersh.com please visit & let me know why this is happening also try to visit other pages so you will see headers actions

Hi @kashaf

Could you please share with me the screenshot of the issue ? I check on my end and I don’t see it

I hope this helps

Best,

Daisy

its shows like this while loading of page and gets fixed on its own when the page gets loads fully

Hi @kashaf

This is completely normal.

When a webpage loads, the elements are loaded first, followed by the CSS code, which defines the layout and colors of the website.

If the internet connection is slow, you might notice this process happening, which is what they’re describing. However, with a fast internet connection, this won’t be visible.

I hope this helps

Best,

Daisy