Importing a CSV

I am trying to import items into shopify. In the attached xl, if you see I have 2 colors and 2 sizes. It gets imported. But on select of each color right image has to come which is not happening

Hello,

We are a little bit confused. Can you please clarify the thing?
When you upload the CSV file then product variants and all images was uploaded on the shopify product backend and when you select the variant from the product page frontend then you couldn’t see the correct image of selected variant…Am i right? if yes then we need to see the shopify admin and the code also then we will able to find a perfect solution for you.

If you want to any another help by us then you can feel free to send message to us. We will give you our best about resolving the issue.

Thank you

Hi @Aadya ,

Can you make a screen recording on the process so that I can help you check further?

Look forward to your response.

Best,

Daisy

Please check this link in comparison to the csv file I have prev shared.

SEO – Aadya

I am unable to attach a video here hence below image :

Unable to upload a video. Hence just added screenshot in my prev reply along URL