Sub Collections

Help with Sub Collection display .

At present my menu system has collection (Ceremonial Gongs ) and then I have listed collections under the (Ceremonial Collections) which isn’t very elegant for social media.

What I would like it for users to click the (Ceremonial Gongs ) collection and the visibly see all the sub collections below - see example below. How do I do this or even better can someone take this on an sort it out asap please ?

Hello @gongdwana

Welcome to Shopify Community.

So basically you want to show the sub collections on the collection page. Right ?

If yes, these needs code altering using liquid code. So you will need a dev.

Let me know if I can be helpful in anyways.

Thanks

Hey there!
Shopify doesn’t directly support sub-collections, but you can simulate the effect by organizing standalone collections and creating a visual layout that links them.

If you prefer a simpler and more intuitive way, check out this app I’ve worked with:
:backhand_index_pointing_right: FDL Breadcrumbs & Collections

It has drag-and-drop tools to build nested structures, and it adds automatic breadcrumbs so your customers can navigate more easily.
Let me know if you’d like a hand setting it up!