Payout issues

I recently been experiencing payouts issues with payments not fully reflecting our banking. We have tried contact and reach shopify with no success. The only response is some will reach out soon! Their is message on the payout tag saying it will be addressed in two days but that time has lapse with no further commination. Is there any other way to reach shopify support, i would appreciate or how to resolve this matter.

I am in your same boat! I’m in hell!

I’ve not received a payout since 2/23!

exhausted every effort to get help still nothing.

I’ve resubmitted every bit of my information twice. I keep saying that I have a ticket number and it’s been expedited.

If i receive anything new i will keep you posted . but for now it seems like everything is still on hold . We have put all sales on hold off this platform into are secondary so we don’t lose any sales . This very unprofessional on their behave , to not provide an attention, we will definitely try to reach via social media platform, maybe we can get their attention that way

Jus for any one els going through the same situation, am following up with no reply success or follow up from any shopify expert. It is very unprofessional of shopify to delete a message from the forums that goes against what they stand. The advisor from the chat that contrary what was found in this reply by the expert that seem to delete the reply. It seems this a very common thing within shopify payments without any reason or explanation, I will explore more options as this seems to be a breach of contract…very unprofessional from being such a big platfom…